Author: Levity Crop Science

CZAV launch BoCaN

Levity are pleased to announce the launch of Foliplus BoCaN, a product designed to improve yield and quality of potato crops using Levity LimiN technology. Foliplus BoCaN will be available exclusively through CZAV in the Netherlands. BoCaN focuses the crops energy on tuber production and is proven to significantly increase yield and tuber numbers. Levity’s David Marks said “BoCaN is a new product containing Levity’s LimiN technology. It significantly increased yields in last years independent trials in the Netherlands. We are really looking forwards to working with CZAV to deliver this excellent new product to Dutch potato...

Read More

Agrifirm launch TouCaN

Levity are pleased to announce that its TouCan product will be available in the Netherlands through Agrifirm. Agrifirm have started distributing the product to their farmers following the amazing results in the 2015 CEBECO field trials which showed a 6MT 50,000 tuber per Ha yield increase on potato in the Netherlands. Levity’s Anna Weston said “It is great to have Agrifirm distributing TouCan, a product which is proven to significantly improve yield of potato crops. We are really looking forwards to working with Agrifirm to deliver this fantastic product to Dutch...

Read More

Levity Expands its Office Space

Levity is pleased to announce it is again expanding its facilities at Myerscough College, doubling it’s office space. Levity’s Anna Weston said “since we first relocated to the Rural Business Centre at Myerscough in 2013 we have not looked back. Our staff levels have doubled this year as part of our planned expansion and we have now taken more space here to fit everyone in” adding “we are also in the process of investing further in our glasshouse facilities at the site, installing new lighting and irrigation equipment”. Myerscough College has been teaching Agriculture since the 19th century and...

Read More

New Directors at Growing Firm (Lancashire Evening Post)

Levity Crop Science were featured in the Lancashire Evening Post following their recent appointment of new company directors. The Article Levity CropScience Ltd, one of Lancashire’s fastest growing businesses, has secured a private equity investment deal. Two new directors will be joining the board alongside founders David Marks and Anna Weston who still retain a controlling interest in Levity, which is based at Myerscough College, Bilsborrow. Mike Peters joins Levity as Commercial Director. Mike, who was awarded an MBE in 2013 for services to North West industry, has a strong track record in the chemical manufacturing industry. At UPL Mike...

Read More

New Levity Potato Product Gives 6MT/ha Yield Increase

The results from last years Dutch field trials are now in and Levity’s LiNk/LimiN based TouCaN formulation showed up really well. Levity MD David Marks said “The trial plot generated interest all the way through the season, as the effects were so obvious. The plants were noticeably more green and you could easily pick out the Levity treated plots as green squares just by looking at the field” he added “this was also reflected in the NDVI scan data where the Levity treatments showed far better plant health than any other treatment.” David added “of course what really counted...

Read More

Levity Crop Science Secures Significant Investment (Business Insider)

Levity Crop Science were featured in Business Insider after securing significant investment into the business. The Article Levity Cropscience, a Preston-based R&D company specialising in sustainable agricultural products, has secured a six-figure equity investment from two high-profile backers with managing director David Marks telling Insider that the deal “gives us the finance and experience to get things off the ground”. The company has been boosted by an investment from Mike Peters and Mick Weston for a combined six-figure sum. A 30 per cent stake in the business has been sold to the pair while the remaining 70 per cent remains...

Read More

Levity Announce Major Private Equity Investment

Levity is pleased to announce that we have completed a private equity investment deal that will bring significant finance and skills as we enter a period of rapid growth as a business. Two new directors will be joining the board, alongside founders David Marks and Anna Weston who still retain a controlling interest in Levity. Mike Peters MBE joins Levity as Commercial Director.   Mike, who was awarded an MBE in 2013 for services to Northwest industry, has a strong track record in the chemical manufacturing industry. At UPL Mike built a £38,000,000 turnover company with a staff of 250....

Read More

Recent Tweets

Recent Videos

Loading...

Pin It on Pinterest